Device name: Lumia 625H
Windows build: 10512
The process of updating Windows mobile 10 build 10512 still generate some application installation fails, this usually occurs when an application update. Where the application to be in the update can not be installed on sdcard, but should be in the Internal Memory on Lumia. Examples of cases and notifications that appear on the LCD screen Lumia is:
Give us a minutesThe solution:
Change where you instal apps
- Something went wrong at our end Wait a bit, then try it again. The error code 0x8024402C, in case you need it.
- This app can't be instaled on an SD card, in setting > System > Storage, change the location to your PC or Phone. Instal the app, then reset your location back to the SD card. The error case code is 0x80073Do1, in case you need it.
- Cancel the update application.
- Open the application Storage sense, Replace selection option "store on my new application"....from the sdcard to Phone.
- If there is already a selection option on the phone, ignore or do not need to be changed.
- Return to the Windows store (to do the check update application), and tap "check Update".
- If the application is already installed, back to appl "storage sense" to return the Option phone be sdcard.